I’m assuming this prompt insinuates cleaning the bathroom is a retched, detestable chore, and there are minimally seven better yet putrid things one would rather do. Well, the one chore I don’t mind doing is cleaning the bathroom, so I’m going to twist this list around a bit. I’m going to do a list of 7 ghastly things and 7 satisfying things I would rather do than clean my bathroom.
- Read comments on the internet. This is including, but not limited to, Facebook and YouTube.
- Run. I don’t like running and my knees don’t like running.
- Clean out my inbox. There are two types of people. Those who have 1 or 2 unread e-mails and those who have THOUSANDS of unread e-mails. I’m the later.
- Do nothing. Absolutely nothing. To the point where I’m mind-numbingly (is that a word) bored.
- Re-organize Forever 21. Or Ross. Or Marshalls. You get it.
- Go to the DMV…said no one ever. Except me.
- Cut off all my hair. It’s hair. It would grow back. Not sure what I would look like while it grew back though.
- Spend time with Myles (my son). I mean, who wouldn’t?
- Go shopping. On-line and in person.
- Practice ASL and/or Spanish. I’m a language fanatic.
- Watch Netflix. With or without the chill, I’m not picky.
- Go on a date. Preferably with a beau.
- Sleep. You can never have enough sleep.
- Makeup. Anything to do with makeup. Apply it. Buy it. Watch tutorials.
What would you rather do than clean your bathroom?